Men's 3 Pocket Scrub Top
Utility at its best. Our Men’s 3 Pocket Scrub Top will leave you wondering how you managed before. Designed to be worn untucked, this top hits just below the hips and lays perfectly with its strategically placed split vents. Two deep front pockets and an integrated chest pocket give you plenty of options for stashing items. Breathable mesh accents give this scrub top the athletic look you want and the function you need. The 3 Pocket Scrub Top is antimicrobial and moisture-wicking, as always.
- Deep waist pockets and integrated chest pocket
- Athletic mesh shoulders and side panels for breathability and flexibility
- Perfect-length sleeves keep you and your undershirts covered
- Silky soft dual-sided D2 Fabric looks sleek on the outside and feels smooth
- Lightweight, woven fabric for superior fit
- Antimicrobial protection keeps odors and bacteria away
- Moisture-wicking action keeps you dry and comfortable all shift long
- Wrinkle-resistant to save you time and keep you looking your best
- Won't shrink or fade with machine washing and drying
- Animal hair resistant fabric for an effortless professional appearance
- 100% performance woven polyester fabric
Have a sizing question? Contact our customer support team.
All measurements are in inches.
|XXS||34 or less||34 or less||34 or less|
|XS||34 to 36||34 to 36||34 to 36|
|S||36 to 38||36 to 38||36 to 38|
|M||38 to 42||38 to 42||38 to 42|
|L||42 to 44||42 to 44||42 to 44|
|XL||44 to 48||44 to 48||44 to 48|
|2XL||48 to 52||48 to 52||48 to 52|
|3XL||52 to 56||52 to 56||52 to 56|
Love the feel of the material. Recieved a lot of compliments on how nice they look.
I have used nothing but TI scrubs since I found them 2 years ago. Comfortable, stylish (I travel to many different facilities for my job & am constantly getting compliments on my scrubs with many wanting to feel the material), moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, & wrinkle-free...can't beat all of that. I need lots of pockets for the job I do, & they've now solved that problem with the new 3 pocket men's shirts. I did find that those shirts tend to run tighter than the 1 pocket shirts I've been using. I'm a muscular 6-4, 235 lbs & I had to return the 3 3 pocket shirts I ordered to exchange XLs for 2XLs. They exchanged them quickly without a problem! Also, even at my height, I found the long size for pants to be too long, with the regulars fitting just fine-unlike with other brands where I always need long. Also, the originals that I've been wearing for 2 years still look as good as the new ones I just got! I do wish there was a fly on men's pants. But overall, you can't go wrong with these scrubs.