Men's Relaxed Fit Scrub Pants
An athletic, relaxed fit for ultimate comfort. These straight leg scrub pants are made from our iconic lightweight-yet-durable D2 Fabric. A modern, sleek look expertly stitched with subtle mesh accents. Featuring 7 versatile pockets to stash everything you need to own the day. And, as always, the antimicrobial and moisture-wicking technologies you expect.
- Wide, elastic waistband with drawstring adds style and comfort
- Lightweight, woven fabric for superior fit and breathability
- Mesh panels at outer side seams allow air to flow so you can maintain a comfortable body temperature
- Wrinkle-resistant to save you time and make you look your best
- Machine wash and dry fabric that won’t shrink or fade
- Woven performance polyester
- Antimicrobial protection against germs and odor helps to keep you safe and fresh
- Moisture-wicking action keeps you dry and comfortable so you feel confident
- Dual-sided D2 Fabric looks sleek on the outside and feels smooth on the inside for the ultimate in style and comfort
- D2 Fabric does not attract animal hair
Have a sizing question? Contact our customer support team.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Waist||Inseam Short||Inseam Regular||Inseam Tall|
|XS||30 or less||29.5||31.5||33.5|
|S||30 to 32||30||32.5||34|
|M||32 to 34||30.5||32.5||34.5|
|L||34 to 36||30.5||32.5||35|
|XL||36 to 38||31||33||35|
|2XL||38 to 40||31.5||33.5||35.5|
|3XL||40 to 42||31.5||33.5||35.5|
New and improved scrubs are better than my original sets. Thanks
I was bummed when the hospital I worked at switched to navy blue scrubs because I couldn’t wear my Ti scrubs anymore. Not anymore, thankfully you guys released them in navy blue and I can wear my Ti scrubs again! Best scrubs hands down in my opinion! Thank you Ti scrubs!!! Love my scrubs!
I purchased two sets of scrubs this week. Both sets are so comfortable! My coworkers always ask me where I by my scrubs!
The most comfortable scrubs I’ve ever worn. Great customer service!
Most comfortable material yet..washes well..love the strip down the side. Found the zipper on the leg pocket to be inconvenient...would be better to have it on the left side of the pocket instead of the right.