Women's 2 Pocket Scrub Top
Practical and attractive. No need to sacrifice anything since the Women’s 2 Pocket Scrub Top has everything you need. Feminine and fitted in shape, its deep, functional front pockets do not compromise style. The Women’s 2 Pocket Top has a secret (bonus) chest pocket and loop for valuables, cards and clipping on an ID badge. Soft and breathable athletic mesh accents, along with antimicrobial and moisture-wicking technologies, keep you dry and fresh.
- Two deep pockets at waist-level with internal mesh compartment
- Secret chest pocket and ID badge loop
- Athletic mesh accents for breathability and flexibility
- Silky soft dual-sided D2 Fabric looks sleek on the outside and feels smooth
- Lightweight, woven fabric for superior fit
- Antimicrobial protection keeps odors and bacteria away
- Moisture-wicking action keeps you dry and comfortable all shift long
- Wrinkle-resistant to save you time and keep you looking your best
- Won't shrink or fade with machine washing and drying
- Animal hair resistant fabric for an effortless professional appearance
- 100% performance woven polyester fabric
Have a sizing question? Contact our customer support team.
All measurements are in inches.
|XXS||32 or less||25 or less||36 or less|
|XS||32 to 34||25 to 28||36 to 40|
|S||34 to 36||28 to 32||40 to 42|
|M||36 to 39||32 to 36||42 to 44|
|L||39 to 42||36 to 40||44 to 46|
|XL||42 to 44||40 to 42||46 to 50|
|2XL||44 to 46||42 to 46||50 to 52|
|3XL||46 to 50||46 to 50||52 to 56|
I love these scrubs they are very stylish and comfortable. I will definitely refer this site to my friends.
First TIscrubs I got were the hidden pocket and 3 pocket tops and the matching pants. I like them and got many compliments from my coworkers but I wanted to have 2 pocket tops for convenience so I asked Julie if they could design 2 pocket tops and they made it happen. I am very excited to be able to wear the scrub that I personally asked for customized design. Thanks Tiscrubs! You guys are awesome.
The scrubs arrived on time, and were of a really cool lightweight material. I spoke to my NP's at work and they didn't hear anything I said. They were looking at how shiny my scrubs were! The only thing I didn't love about the scrub top was that it made my hips look wider than I would have liked.