Women's 3 Pocket Scrub Top
This scrub top will keep you organized all day long. Three front pockets with easy access for ultimate efficiency. Expertly stitched and made from our signature lightweight-yet-durable D2 Fabric, for the sleek look and comfort you expect. You’ll love the flattering mesh accents, and the antimicrobial and moisture-wicking technologies that keep you fresh and protected. Go ahead, GET INTO YOUR ELEMENT®
- Longer length sits below the hips to prevent top from riding up
- Lightweight, woven fabric delivers superior comfort and durability
- Wrinkle-resistant to save you time and help you look your best
- Machine wash and dry fabric that won’t shrink or fade
- Woven performance polyester
- Antimicrobial protection against germs and odor helps to keep you safe and fresh
- Moisture-wicking action keeps you dry and comfortable so you feel confident
- Dual-sided D2 Fabric looks sleek on the outside and feels smooth on the inside for the ultimate in style and comfort
- D2 Fabric does not attract animal hair
Have a sizing question? Contact our customer support team.
All measurements are in inches.
|XXS||32 or less||25 or less||36 or less|
|XS||32 to 34||25 to 28||36 to 40|
|S||34 to 36||28 to 32||40 to 42|
|M||36 to 39||32 to 36||42 to 44|
|L||39 to 42||36 to 40||44 to 46|
|XL||42 to 44||40 to 42||46 to 50|
|2XL||44 to 46||42 to 46||50 to 52|
|3XL||46 to 50||46 to 50||52 to 56|
I like the 3 pockets better than the open 1 large pocket. Easily slip a pen or iPhone inside
Recently went on my 7th Dental Mission in Haiti - we work outside in rural areas. I needed new scrubs and like the antimicrobial qualities and side mesh panels these have. These literally saved me!! Kept me cool and wicked away sweat!!! Perfect! I have continued to wear at work and always get compliments. Very comfy and always look fresh... No wrinkles.
Loved the top! Had my name embroidered onto it and looks very professional. I ended up placing another order and getting another top! They are comfortable, breathable and the fur doesn't stick!!! It's nice not bringing home any fur!
I love it
Ti Scrubs has been all I wear for scrubs since I discovered them (or was it fate?) several years ago at a conference in Kansas City. They're breathable, sporty, and get this; fur doesn't stick to them! Say, what??? This is HUGE in the veterinary field. I feel comfortable lecturing, monitoring surgery, prepping and restraining animals all while wearing my Ti Scrubs. The compliments I get are insurmountable. It's nice to be able to have a go-to brand for all of my work apparel needs. This brand is not only solid, but the people who work there are absolutely brilliant as well. From the face of the company (shout out to you, Julie!) to the guys and gals packaging and embroidering your scrubs (Shout out to Brandon!), you'll be rest assured knowing your scrubs are cared for from the moment they were fabricated until long after you have them in your possession.